Sunday, January 24, 2010

Swimming Pool Chickenpox How Good Is Swimming And Playing In The Pool?

How good is swimming and playing in the pool? - swimming pool chickenpox

I want to tone my body, but I will not run or walk on the treadmill or outdoors. I like playing in the pool. I play in a pool of 11ft where I always am moving my body to keep afloat. I also 2,3 turns. I learn to dive. My pulse is rising and I feel tired at the end. I have a good weight and healthy eating.
Can you help me, this tone? Should I Weight?

Thank you.

2 comments:

Graham said...

If you want to lose weight, gain strength, gain some strength, and tighten the muscles do not swim there (in general and for the second).

It works almost every muscle in your body very well, and her eyes, respiratory and cardiovascular diseases. It can be very slow and relaxing or fast and accurate.

If you want, what I have said, is bathing in any case, the right way (especially if you want).

If you want more, you should do weights in force.

Also might want to fill the swimming with the ABS Working Group (abdominal / situps / bicycle / foot lift) and weight, if you want the muscles.

Scott K said...

What we do is swimming, playing and are not surprising, better than nothing, but ...

Post a Comment