Saturday, January 2, 2010

Baby Proofing Products Ideas On How To Baby-proof An Oven Door?

Ideas on how to baby-proof an oven door? - baby proofing products

Hello to all! Somebody has an idea on how to baby proof the oven door? I have a double oven, so it is a great stove at the bottom with a small oven on top and no pot drawer. There is no lock for each child, who say they produce and test the potential that I (ie, the clock keeping the refrigerator door closed would melt) and no "are used in devices that produce heat. Thank you very much for your help!

1 comments:

Im awesome & that pisses you off said...

I think we have four locks.

I know everyone says, let your children s the kitchen and put baby gates, but if you like me and an open kitchen, and no real walls, a door, just singing.

Doors are not always the solution, not every house is designed for baby gates everywhere.

Post a Comment