Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mature Student Grants How Do I Apply For A Nursing Degree As A Mature Student With Little Experience In The Caring Professions?

How do I apply for a nursing degree as a mature student with little experience in the caring professions? - mature student grants

I thought about a career in nursing for a long time, but the custody of "small" in the notes to the experience, my UCAS UCAS applications (are the United Kingdom for the University Services) and do not know what should be my best course of action . I began to apply for the position of assistant nursing, nursing care but ideally would like assistant / second job but I understand it is difficult to even get interviews for most positions! Is there a student nurse (adult learners ESP) Who can help me a few tips there? How can I and what can I do to increase my chances? Thank you in advance for your help!

1 comments:

tranquil said...

What about the implementation of the Bachelor of Nursing? If you make an appointment with the dean or dean, you can put all your books. Please explain the / Dean Asst. Dean, his dream will not be processed one (was). They also note that mature practice, you can see the situation differently, outside the classroom (it helps if you can give examples).

Good luck.

Post a Comment