Friday, January 8, 2010

Atom Chip Laptop What Is Laptop Gaming Like On The New Atom Processor Chipset?

What is laptop gaming like on the new Atom processor chipset? - atom chip laptop

I'm in the need for a new laptop, and I want to replace something small and light enough, at 10 € Toshiba monster that we have in the past four years. Some of my main interests of this system will allow it to run my Creative Suite for graphic design and digital painting, a medium, gaming / entertainment system when on the go and on the Internet.

I really try to get a longer battery life, because I do not want to be tied to a rope. So I am curious about the Atom chip. Can you handle CS2 / 3? and what are the graphics to the operation of WoW or SL? It is possible these things in a compressed format experience to get the development of natural ones?

3 comments:

Hijr21 said...

Intel Atom is not for games or graphic.
Low cost, low-power processors for ultra-mobile PC

Adam M said...

are terrible, because they are so slow, and usually not even the amount of memory for games

Adam M said...

are terrible, because they are so slow, and usually not even the amount of memory for games

Post a Comment