Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Entocort Asacol Together Ive Been Getting My Period Every 10 Days, For The Last Month.?

Ive been getting my period every 10 days, for the last month.? - entocort asacol together

My periods are slightly irregular, generally occur every 5-6 weeks to 7-8 days. In the 22 years old and still a virgin. Ive never been on the pill. I also have Crohn's disease (an inflammatory disease of the digestive organs), and changed in the last month from Asacol to Lialda. I am also Entocort, a steroid, because a relapse in my illness, I have since January 3 Day, then an off day. 20 days ago, I had my period 10 days after my regular time. He started small and semi-heavy and lasted 10 days. It's been 10 days and I have my period again strted. All ideas, why do so irregular?

0 comments:

Post a Comment