Monday, February 22, 2010

Cervix Low And Hard Week Before Period Due Changes In My Cervix, Could I Be Pregnant?

Changes in my cervix, could I be pregnant? - cervix low and hard week before period due

I my neck almost every day, yes, even in these chaotic times a month, but I wash my hands, not so afraid of me, lol. The reason is because my husband and I are not very good, something to avoid. We are, but sometimes they are given only at the moment, what security does not come to mind for later. Well I say if she was pregnant, I think we both look forward, but the time for us.

I noticed changes in my neck are especially when my time will begin shortly. I noticed that a short week to less than one can before starting my period, my cervix is very, very soft, deep and very open. To continue until one or two days after my time is over. My time is due today, usually beginsTime in the early morning hours when everything is moving now, but usually by 6 clock, but nothing so far, and I was checking my cervix, not your normal state.
Today, it is very difficult, I can not find the opening and hung on the middle level. Normally my periods due to begin today, would not everyone, especially the opening is wide open. I wonder which is a possible sign of pregnancy? Or would it be better if we just wait, if you have to go this time, then a test? Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment